[Pmwiki-users] PmWiki 2.0 dev16 installation

Pierre Rouzeau pierre
Mon Nov 1 05:54:37 CST 2004

Hello,
Yes, this is known on this hoster.

Rename pmwiki.php into pmwiki.php5, which will force to run php5, and it
is supposed to works.
Please note, though, that it is second hand info, but documented.

It is recommended to use the last version (devel20),
 some bugs observed on this hoster having being corrected since.

regards

Page principale - Main page  -  www.rouzeau.net <http://www.rouzeau.net>