[Pmwiki-users] PmWikiDraw Now with Ham! (For Pmwiki 1 OR 2!!)

Ciaran ciaranj
Tue Nov 2 02:25:47 CST 2004

Hi,
With help from  Knut, I've quickly re-written the php script so the
same script should function in both PmWiki 1 and PmWiki 2.

However I don't have a production PmWiki2 box at the mo, so it will
not be tested as well as the PmWiki1 script (Specifically I'm not
entirely sure I at ve haven't broken the $UploadExts variable)

Either way, if you want to give it a bash, I've added it to the
PmWiki2 Cookbook now
  http://www.pmwiki.org/pmwiki2/pmwiki.php/Cookbook/PmWikiDraw
As well as to the pmwiki1 cookbook
  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/PMWikiDraw

Please note in PmWiki2 the notation is (:Drawing:drawingName:) whereas
in Pmwiki1 the notation is [[Drawing:drawingName]]  I believe this is
following with the general markup style changes? Please correct me if
I'm wrong :)

(I've also followed Chris' recommendations and the PmWikiDraw.zip now
has a directory structure inside it as follows :
----

   ----->local
   |      |
   |      |----> pmwikidraw.php
   |- -->pub

          |-----> drawing

                   |----> PmWikiDraw.jar

Which should  be extractable into the pmwiki root directory :)

--
- Ciaran