[Pmwiki-users] wikitrails from pagelist

Val Sharp val
Thu Nov 11 17:33:34 CST 2004

I could have sworn I'd seen something in the documentation about being
able to use a pagelist on an index page which could then be used to
derive the wikitrails for that set of pages ... but I can't find the
reference, so maybe I just imagined it  :-)

Anyway, it doesn't work because the ReadPage function called from the
trails script is returning the pagelist directive itself as the
contents of the page, rather than the list that the pagelist should
produce.

So was I only imagining it after all?

--
Best regards,