[Pmwiki-users] PmWiki skinning

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Fri Nov 12 09:23:02 CST 2004

I'm responding in two messages -- a simple one followed by a longer one.

On Tue, Nov 09, 2004 at 02:21:19PM +1300, John Rankin wrote:
> Um, I have a case where what I really want to do is use the same
> skin for all pages on a specified trail, plus the trail page.
> Instead, I use a group suffix and exclude pages like RecentChanges.
> Then any pages in groups ending is the designated suffix get the
> skin. This is ugly.

I'm probably misunderstanding the ultimate goal, but why not just do
this the straightforward way?

$trail = ReadTrail($pagename,'Group.SkinThisTrail');
if ($pagename=='Group.SkinThisTrail' || in_array($pagename,$trail))
  $PageSkinFmt = 'trailskin';