[Pmwiki-users] Re: mailing list not propagating? (UPDATE 2)

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Sun Nov 14 07:35:05 CST 2004

Well, as of this morning it appears that my mailing list server is
no longer blacklisted by spamcop.net, so hopefully messages will
now make it out to the listserv.  (We'll find out with this message.)

For those who are curious, last Wednesday the host that runs the
mailing list was blacklisted by spamcop.net as having sent spam.
It was supposed to be de-listed on Saturday morning, but apparently
something happened at spamcop.net to cause it to be re-listed until
this morning.  So, hopefully mailing list services are active again.

If the list is working again, I'm going to re-post some of the messages
I sent to the list since last Wednesday.  Others are invited to do the
same.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Pm