[Pmwiki-users] Re: Skins - a somewhat radical proposal

Knut Alboldt pmwiki
Sun Nov 14 15:29:53 CST 2004

first of all: hej, the list is online again !

(second (to the subject): I think I didn't understand all)

but: just a simple question: if a skin is set per group, how could be
avoided that a group names "print" or "publish" will be displayed with the
templates meant for the action named "print" / "publish" ? How to distinguish ?

and how could I change to another template within a skin (= ActionSkin[]
according to the Action, what's about Groups / pagenames ?)

Knut