[Pmwiki-users] New Version of PmWikiDraw

Ciaran ciaranj
Mon Nov 15 07:02:13 CST 2004

Hi,
Well its done, the brand new shiny version of PmWikiDraw which looks
down on its poorer cousin TWikiDraw from a great height (Although
without which we'd never have got here ;) )
In the usual place is the latest and greatest version of PmWikiDraw to
date. (http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/PMWikiDraw)

Notes
---------
This version of PmWikiDraw requires a Java 2 capable browser, such as
IE or Firefox etc running a recent version of Java (1.3.1 is known to
work) .

This version of PmWikiDraw is (sadly) incompatible with the previous
version so you will not be able to run both the new version and the
old version in tandem (as was my original intention)

This version of  PmWikiDraw is provided with i18n functionality, it
comes with German, American and British English translations that
should automatically be chosen depending on your location.  If anyone
wishes to provide more languages then please contact me, I'll be happy
to accept them into the package. (This process is very simple)

This version of PmWikiDraw is capable of embedding images within the
images.  As a PmWikiAdmin you should look in the /pub/Drawing/images
directory to see what images are present by default.  If you do not
wish your users to be able to use these images then please remove the
'images' file from that folder. To allow your users to use different
images, merely copy them to this folder and add a line to the 'images'
file for each new image.

This version is (now) compatible with PmWiki default PHP Session
authentication, although the support may be a little buggy for the
near future it does work.

As usual any feature requests/comments/general feedback is most welcome :)

--
- Ciaran