[Pmwiki-users] Problems getting the wiki to operate

Dieter Götz info
Mon Nov 29 09:58:07 CST 2004

Hi moderator,

in Nov 26 I posted the message below.  Since I haven't received a sign
of life until now I am posting it again.  Got a chance to help me out ?
  Thanks.

Dieter
---

Hi out there,

I've got an error message that won't go away, even if I do the
workarounds as described in the help section on pmwiki.com.  Can anyone
of you help ?

Here is the errrors:
Warning: fopen(wiki.d/.flock): failed to open stream: No such file or
directory in /home/63yuzxwt1/htdocs/wiki/pmwiki.php on line 620

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /home/63yuzxwt1/htdocs/wiki/pmwiki.php:620) in
/home/63yuzxwt1/htdocs/wiki/pmwiki.php on line 408

PmWiki can't process your request

Cannot acquire lockfile

We are sorry for any inconvenience.

Return to this site's home page