[Pmwiki-users] 2.0.beta3 released

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Tue Nov 30 14:31:18 CST 2004

On Tue, Nov 30, 2004 at 12:48:32PM -0800, Lloyd D Budd wrote:
> On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 11:16:39 -0700, Patrick R. Michaud
> <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
> > I've just released 2.0.beta3, ...
>
> Have you been announcing these on pmwiki-announce ?

Uhhhhhh, nope.  Oops.  I thought I had announced 2.0.beta1 at the same
time that I announced that pmwiki.org had converted to the 2.0 code, but
apparently I'm misremembering that (which is not surprising, given all
that has been happening the past couple of weeks).  I didn't send messages
to pmwiki-announce for 2.0.beta2 or 2.0.beta3 because those releases were
"minor releases within a week of the previous announcement", as is my
usual policy.

I'll get a message to pmwiki-announce right away.  Thanks for catching
this.