[Pmwiki-users] Re: Markup Quick Ref example (was pmwiki.org converted to 2.0.devel27)

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Tue Nov 30 16:18:57 CST 2004

On Wed, Dec 01, 2004 at 10:08:30AM +1300, John Rankin wrote:

> Wikipedia does something like that. Somebody who knows more about CSS than
> I might be able to explain how a mouse click on or mouse over a particular
> markup can pop open a window that lets you copy and paste the relevant
> piece into your edit box.

Wikipedia uses a javascript application for its editing boxes, and
I'm hoping to create/adapt a similar one for PmWiki in the near future.
One of the users on IRC pointed me to a nice GPL implementation and he
was able to adapt it within an hour or so.