[Pmwiki-users] pmwiki 1.0.14 - no change in ReleaseNotes?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Tue Nov 30 19:54:22 CST 2004

On Tue, Nov 30, 2004 at 06:11:20PM -0600, Bruce Files wrote:
> I just installed pmwiki 1.0.14. It appears the ReleaseNotes6 page was
> not updated.  Not a big deal, but I got used to looking at this page for
> a comprehensive history.

Very likely -- a lot of changes were taking place at once and I had to
revise all of my "release scripts" to be able to account for the new
directories.  ReleaseNotes6 will certainly reappear (with the correct
set of release notes) in 1.0.15, whenever it comes out.