[Pmwiki-users] Vote on [:directive:] vs (:directive:) vs other suggestion?

Pierre ROUZEAU pierre
Fri Oct 1 13:37:27 CDT 2004

Hello,
As one of these europeans, reading your stuff instead of drinking in the
nearest bar, i may prefer (:directive:) , which is very easy to type.
But for me, [:directive:] is not as harsh as it can be for others.

Regards

chr at home.se wrote:

>On Fri, 1 Oct 2004, Jonathan Scott Duff wrote:
>

>>I vote for [:directive:]
>>

>A pox on ya English keyboardians!
>

>>(Just thought I'd try to offset some of the Europeans :-)
>>

>What Europeans?... I think they're all out drinking right now, and to busy
>to do polls :-)
>
>/Christian

Pierre Rouzeau - Proud indigenous of old Europe
CNC Router - Fraiseuse CN  www.otocoup.com <http://www.otocoup.com>
Hovercraft model - A?roglisseur mod?le www.aeroglisseur.com