[Pmwiki-users] Problem with attach ?

KRAIT philippe philippe.krait
Thu Oct 14 05:08:33 CDT 2004

Super, thanks, I missed that in the plethora of customisation capabilities of Pmwiki.

And congratulations, the pmwiki is really superb and the community and the response outstanding !

Philippe

This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and privileged material intended for the addressee only.
If you are not the addressee, you are notified that no part of the e-mail or any attachment may be disclosed,
copied or distributed, and that any other action related to this e-mail or attachment is strictly prohibited,
and may be unlawful.
If you have received this e-mail by error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, and delete
this message. Thales, its subsidiaries and/or its employees shall not be liable for the incorrect or incomplete
transmission of this e-mail or any attachments, nor responsible for any delay in receipt.