[Pmwiki-users] the sequence for config file processing

Robert P. J. Day rpjday
Fri Oct 15 04:03:14 CDT 2004

  ok, just to make sure i'm not missing anything, assuming i'm not
building a wiki farm just yet, as i read it, the series of files
consulted by pmwiki that configure one's installation are (at least in
a typical setup):

  pmwiki.php
    scripts/version.php
    local/config.php
    scripts/stdconfig.php

in my own local/config.php, i can override just about anything in
pmwiki.php.  and it's in my personal config.php where i have the
freedom to deactivate $EnableStdConfig to avoid that last config file.

getting the hang of it slowly ... now i just need to learn PHP.

rday