[Pmwiki-users] starting a new group from a fresh pmwiki install

Robert P. J. Day rpjday
Fri Oct 15 04:50:24 CDT 2004

  just to make sure i'm starting my new content the right way, as i
read it, a new pmwiki install comes preloaded with two groups based on
the contents of wikilib.d: Main and PmWiki.

  all of my new content will go into wiki.d, and i can start my own
new group just by creating a link to, say, MyGroup.HomePage, and
adding the lines:

  DefaultGroup = 'MyGroup';
  DefaultTitle = 'HomePage';

to my local/config.php if i want my new group to be the default.  is
that about it?  (question about side bar coming shortly.)

rday