[Pmwiki-users] posting discipline (Was: can pmwiki handle hierarchical content)

chr@home.se chr
Mon Oct 18 13:00:27 CDT 2004

On Mon, 18 Oct 2004, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> **important thread topic note**
>
> Based on historical experience, I think it is *very important* in this
> particular thread/topic that questions, proposals, and responses be kept
> very short--i.e., only one or two items per message--otherwise it's too hard
> to keep track of all of the permutations.

I agree...  this time let's try it with short posts. (Changing the subject
appropriately might also help)

/Christian

--
Christian Ridderstr?m, +46-8-768 39 44               http://www.md.kth.se/~chr