[Pmwiki-users] Moving to Pmwiki 2

KRAIT philippe philippe.krait
Tue Oct 19 01:27:22 CDT 2004

Hello,

I've started playing around with Pmwiki 1 (the standrad download from the site), but I would like to know:

1) Is it advised to move now to Pmwiki 2 ? Or is it better to wait a bit ? I must say that the answers on the ML so far are a bit confusing, it seems as if almost everyone is using Pmwiki 2, although it is not (as far as I understand) a major release.

2) Is there a clear guide about what needs to be done to move to Pmwiki 2 ? In particular, do the pages need to be changed in any way (I certainly hope it is not the case) ?

Thanks in advance for your wansers,

Philippe

This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and privileged material intended for the addressee only.
If you are not the addressee, you are notified that no part of the e-mail or any attachment may be disclosed,
copied or distributed, and that any other action related to this e-mail or attachment is strictly prohibited,
and may be unlawful.
If you have received this e-mail by error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, and delete
this message. Thales, its subsidiaries and/or its employees shall not be liable for the incorrect or incomplete
transmission of this e-mail or any attachments, nor responsible for any delay in receipt.