[Pmwiki-users] Co-Op Drawing in Pmwiki a plugin demonstration

Ciaran ciaranj
Wed Oct 20 08:20:32 CDT 2004

Hullo,
Finally got around to 'porting' the TWikiDraw plugin from TWiki.  For
a demonstration of it please take a look at my sandbox:

http://www.wombatinvasion.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main.WikiSandbox

I'm not sure if anyone has any interest in this, but if they do I'm
happy to release it as a genuine cookbook article?

I'm not 100% on the specifics of the TWiki Plugin, I think its fine to
use in other applications as long as their copyright notice is
redisplayed (at the download point not the usage point)  This plugin
relies on JHotDraw so is subject to their copyright as well.

As usual all feedback is appreciated :)

--
- Ciaran
http://www.wombatinvasion.com/ (Share the love)