[Pmwiki-users] Re: Why heirarchy?

chr@home.se chr
Wed Oct 20 14:15:27 CDT 2004

On Tue, 19 Oct 2004, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> Indeed, the leading "Soccer" doesn't seem to add much utility, so
> I'd just go with BoysU7.Standings, or even 2004-Boys-U7.Standings (to
> be able to handle multiple years).  If you really need to differentiate
> between soccer and other sports, I'd seriously look at using WikiFarms
> so you can segregate with the URL (i.e.,
> http://recsports.org/soccer/2004-Boys-U7/Standings and
> http://recsports.org/baseball/2004-Boys-U7/Standings).

But where should you put pages that are common to recreational sports for
kids? I can imagine having lots of pages about warm up exercises, fun
activites, how to get parents engaged and so on. You could put these
common pages in third wiki called http://recsports.org/common but that
doesn't feel as good to me.

/Christian

--