[Pmwiki-users] [tab]text -- not indented properly

chr@home.se chr
Thu Oct 21 16:05:38 CDT 2004

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

>   -- still trying to get used to (:directive:).
:-)

Here's a break from all the hiearchy stuff. I've got a plain 'ol bug for
you. (And I suspect it'll be really easy for you to fix)

It seems that '[tab]text' isn't indented like '        text' is. See
http://www.pmwiki.org/pmwiki2/pmwiki.php/Test/CodeIndentation

Btw, this is a regression which brings back memories. It was a *long* time
since I reported this for PmWiki 1.  Guess I'm the only one using Emacs
for editing pages on PmWiki 2, so no one else has been able to add TAB
characters.

Oh, and here's a pat on your back. I heard from a friend that he was happy
with using PmWiki for his site.

/Christian

--
Christian Ridderstr?m, +46-8-768 39 44               http://www.md.kth.se/~chr