[Pmwiki-users] searchresults and pagelist questions

Knut Alboldt mailing
Fri Oct 22 15:17:55 CDT 2004

First of all: I missed 2.0devel14 + 15, can't be true ! Was too busy !
Ok, I've to implement this on monday morning.

Back to my questions:

1) Is it possible (in 2.0.dev15) to specifiy a pagename filter (matchcode)
in the searchresults or pagelist markup. I know, that you can filter by
group (group= parameter) but is it also possible to search by
pagename-matchpattern ?

2) what's the syntax for excluding pages with the SearchPatterns. Tried the
following:

   $SearchPatterns[] = '/^PmWiki.*\./';        # exclude all pages from any
PmWiki-Group (incl internat.)
   $SearchPatterns[] = '/^BMIT\./';
   $SearchPatterns[] = '/\.GroupHeader$/';       # exclude all GroupHeaders
   $SearchPatterns[] = '/\.GroupFooter$/';
   $SearchPatterns[] = '/\.Template.*/';             # exclude all pages
starting with "Template" of all groups

3) what can you specify with the list-parameter for these markups ?

I'll put the answers to the docs.

Thanks Knut