[Pmwiki-users] Changing To Pmwiki 2.0 dev

Knut Alboldt mailing
Sun Oct 24 09:41:37 CDT 2004

Lee wrote:

>I am *very* happy that I am upgrading now and not later.  The initial
>change over was smooth and easy and I had no problems with the
>installation of 2.0.  However changing over all the information in the
>pages to allow for the new markup is a PITA.   However I do see the
>improved benefits of changing over now.  Just my observations for what
>it's worth.

>Outside of that ...  PmWiki is one of the best tools I have **_EVER_** had
>the privilege of finding on the internet.  So much so that I am using it
>in my Veterinary Practice to keep records on my controlled substances, and
>suppliers and their products.  I am now putting it to use as a database on
>animal health and welfare that I can give to my clients to use on their
>own computers.  It is a wonderful program.  My hats off to each and
>everyone of you for a job well done.
>
>Thanks in advance for all your help

Lee, that's exactly what 's my opinion about pmwiki, Patrick and all his
"coworkers" ! It's spendid.
I also start to implement a IT-Infrastructur database (configiguration-db)
with pmwiki2. Because the data won't be that immense, I don't need a big
database implementation but can use pmwiki pretty well - it's fast enough
and very more flexible than a database.

Knut