[Pmwiki-users] Categories instead of hierarchies?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Tue Oct 26 06:48:35 CDT 2004

On Tue, Oct 26, 2004 at 04:35:28PM +1300, John Rankin wrote:
> I still think I like [[!XYZ]], for a subject heading,
> using 'like' in the sense of can't think of a clearly
> superior alternative or a better meaning for [[!XYZ]]
> markup.

The only alternative meaning for [[!XYZ]] I came up with was as
a direct subject heading -- i.e., a combination of [[#anchor]] and
!!heading that results in a section heading that is also an anchor and
a candidate for a table of contents.  But I think I like !!# and !!##
better for this purpose, which leaves [[!XYZ]] open.