[Pmwiki-users] Categories instead of hierarchies?

John Rankin john.rankin
Tue Oct 26 17:54:39 CDT 2004

On Wednesday, 27 October 2004 2:39 AM, Jonathan Scott Duff <duff at pobox.com> wrote:
>On Tue, Oct 26, 2004 at 06:57:17AM -0600, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
>> Okay!  (Pm loads up his rubber band gun...)
>> > 	[[:XYZ]]	since we have (::) now, why not?  :-)
>>
>> Too close to [[http:XYZ]]   (*boing!*).  Might also be needed in
>> a hierarchical syntax.
>
>Speaking of colonic things, we still have intermap links, right?
>What do people think of making [[C:XYZ]] do double duty here?

Only if we consider changing [[~scott]] to [[P:scott]]
as someone (no names, no pack drill) commented very recently:
"Indeed, anything else would spoil good consistency."

>> These are possible, but I think I like [[!XYZ]] better.
>
>Given that I have a nagging worry about [[!XYZ]], I vote for
>[[>XYZ]].

I'm not sure why I don't like this one. I need to mull it over.

--
JR