[Pmwiki-users] Re: (:addcomment:) markup

Knut Alboldt pmwiki
Thu Oct 28 08:48:03 CDT 2004

Ilya Zverev <zverik <at> int.spb.ru> writes:

> KA> I'm on my way to implement a (:addcomment:) markup for v2. ( I need this
> KA> for error-tracking)
> [...]
> KA> Please tell me your thoughts about it.
>
> Have you checked Cookbook:Comments for PmWiki 1? Sorry, no preview
> there, but the script doesn't ruin anything :)

That will create a new page for each comment.

I had also a look on X-Comments, which already does most of the job I want
(and maybe even better, cause the form is already at the end of the text).
Well I'll test it for v2.

Thanks !

Knut