[Pmwiki-users] PageNotFoudn bug (Was: New Marathon skin and some questions)

chr@home.se chr
Sun Oct 31 04:45:23 CST 2004

On Tue, 26 Oct 2004, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> http://www.pmwiki.org/pmwiki2/pmwiki.php/Cookbook/MarathonSkin.

Buggy 'PageNotFound'?

Hi I clicked on the link above and accidentally included the '.' in the
URI, i.e.

	http://www.pmwiki.org/pmwiki2/pmwiki.php/Cookbook/MarathonSkin.

So I got a page called 'PageNotFound', but I noticed that the links seems
to be off:

We couldn't find a page called "MarathonSkin.". You can:
				[1]

Create MarathonSkin.?		[2]
Create MarathonSkin..HomePage 	[3]
Create MarathonSkin.?		[3]

where
* [1] links to the real page, i.e. the '.' was dropped, so in this case
  it actually gives you a link to the page it says it couldn't find... lol.

* [2] -> http://www.pmwiki.org/pmwiki2/pmwiki.php/$Group/$Name?action=edit
  which seems very wrong with the $Group/$Name bits

* [3] -> http://www.pmwiki.org/pmwiki2/pmwiki.php/$Group/$Name?action=edit
  which also seems wrong, and is identical?

Patrick, which of these things are real bugs?
Do you want me to put the whole thing in PITS?

/Christian

--
Christian Ridderstr?m, +46-8-768 39 44               http://www.md.kth.se/~chr