[Pmwiki-users] Auto-attach?

David Kulp davidkulp
Sun Oct 31 09:41:23 CST 2004

I'm using PmWiki for a knowledge management intranet site and it would
be helpful if uploaded files were automatically attached to the bottom
of the targeted file -- saving a couple clicks and copy/pastes.
"Attach:" links would be placed at the bottom of the page, perhaps
according to some Fmt variable.  The user could then edit and move it
around if necessary, but simply having it already placed in the document
seems like a significant advantage.

Maybe this is already supported?  If so, please let me know.

Thanks in advance,
-d