[Pmwiki-users] Re: New version of PmWikiDraw

Ciaran ciaranj
Sun Oct 31 10:05:13 CST 2004

This plugin should work fine on java 1.1  I've tried it on IE +
Firefox windows, latest VM (1.5) and the microsoft VM and it appears
to work fine, I haven't however tried it on Linux.  I'll try to do
this tomorrow if Chris doesn't get back to me :)

Thanks,
 - Ciaran

On Sun, 31 Oct 2004 17:06:38 +0100, Knut Alboldt <pmwiki at alboldt.de> wrote:
> At 16:47 31.10.2004, you wrote:
> >Hmm, I've never actually run this on Linux, or in opea for that
> >matter, Do other Java Applets work for you on Opera?
> >- ciaran
>
> Is it possibly a matter of the java-version ?
>
> I'll try the installation later on, but it will be windows, too - sorry
> Christian !
>
> I once tried to install another applet from freemind. It worked with the
> given sample for MSIE but not for Firefox. I had to change the
> applet-parameters, so may be the parameters in the applet-tag won't work
> for opera ?
> Christian, can you post the html-source of the applet-tag ?
>
> Which Opera-Version do you run, I can install the same on my windows after
> I installed the applet and test it (again: later on) ?
>
> Knut
>
> --

- Ciaran
http://www.wombatinvasion.com/ (Share the love)