[Pmwiki-users] About pmwiki 2.0

chr@home.se chr
Sun Oct 31 12:31:00 CST 2004

Hi

I've been working a bit with 2.0 now, and it's amazingly easy to do some
new stuff. However, I think there's a bit left until everything is there
for a 2.0 release.

Anyway, I think that pretty soon there could be an official beta release,
the difference being that you know this beta release will not undergo
major changes as you try it out. (In contrast to the frequently releases
of the devel-...). The devel- can continue to evolve after the beta is
released of course.

One reason I thought of this was when I made a PITS entry... I didn't know
what release I was using. And it would also be nice if there was a wiki on
www.pmwiki.org which ran this beta release so that you can illustrate the
problem on that page. (If you illustrate it using HEAD, then the error
might not be there when Patricks looks at the page even though the actual
error wasn't fixed, but something else interferes).

Just an idea

/Christian

--
Christian Ridderstr?m, +46-8-768 39 44               http://www.md.kth.se/~chr