[Pmwiki-users] Set title of page inline

Per Axbom per
Sun Oct 31 12:57:55 CST 2004

Hi, sorry to bother you all about something so simple, but what's the
easy way to implement a directive that will allow me to set the title
for a page, i.e. the text that goes in between the <TITLE> - tags.

E.g.:

Something like this:

[[title:This is a useful title for search engines and users]]

would set:

<TITLE>This is a useful title for search engines and users</TITLE>

I guess it could be a local customization, a script or custom markup in
the form of an inlinereplacement but my mind is drawing a blank and I'm
quite sure it's already been invented - i just haven't found it.

Thanx a million!

/Per