[Pmwiki-users] Skins, revisited

John Rankin john.rankin
Sun Oct 31 18:48:38 CST 2004

On Saturday, 30 October 2004 9:09 AM, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
>Okay, I think I finally have a handle on skin configuration--here's what
>I've ended up with for 2.0.devel20.
>
>The variables for controlling page display are $PageSkinFmt and $PrintSkinFmt.
>$PageTemplateFmt and $PrintTemplateFmt are deprecated, but will continue to
>be supported for the forseeable future.

One small question:

   Is there a preferred convention for naming and locating a .php file
   associated with a skin?

   I'm thinking of a coolblue.php script that controls the coolblue
   skin, on a wiki that includes a CoolBlue group. You don't want
   pmwiki to confuse the Group.php and skin.php scripts.

   Is this perhaps one of the reasons for the cookbook/ directory?

--
JR