[Pmwiki-users] Problems with calendar

Franco Stellin franco_stellin
Mon Sep 6 09:53:21 CDT 2004

Thanks.

I got this:

Notice: Undefined variable: JournalDateFmt in
C:\Inetpub\maurizio\wiki\local\toc-scripts\extended-journal.php on line 29

Notice: Undefined variable: JournalTimeFmt in
C:\Inetpub\maurizio\wiki\local\toc-scripts\extended-journal.php on line 30

Notice: Undefined variable: JournalPattern in
C:\Inetpub\maurizio\wiki\local\toc-scripts\extended-journal.php on line 31

Notice: Undefined variable: DiaryPattern in
C:\Inetpub\maurizio\wiki\local\toc-scripts\extended-journal.php on line 32

Notice: Undefined variable: AutoTocAsDefault in
C:\Inetpub\maurizio\wiki\local\toc-scripts\footnotes.php on line 15

Notice: Undefined index: hide in
C:\Inetpub\maurizio\wiki\local\revisions.php on line 9

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare wikify() (previously declared in
C:\Inetpub\maurizio\wiki\local\toc-scripts\freesupport.php:25) in
C:\Inetpub\maurizio\wiki\local\wikilog\freesupport.php on line 26

----- Original Message -----
From: "Hochstrasser Benedikt" <bhoc at pentagroup.ch>
To: <Pmwiki-users at pmichaud.com>
Sent: Monday, September 06, 2004 4:52 PM
Subject: RE: [Pmwiki-users] Problems with calendar

Franco Stellin wrote:

When I include the: include_once("local/wikilog/wikilog-config.php");
line in the "local/config.php" file what I get when I access my wiki
pages is just an *empty* page ?). any ideas of what I may have done
wrong? TIA. --Franco
<<<

Put the following two lines at the beginning of your local/config.php
file:

ini_set("display_errors", "1");
error_reporting(E_ALL);

They should tell you when and where something went wrong. (It might be a
good idea to have them in the config-sample.php, maybe commented out)

--
Ben