[Pmwiki-users] Problems with calendar

John Rankin john.rankin
Mon Sep 6 15:52:13 CDT 2004

On Tuesday, 7 September 2004 3:54 AM, Franco Stellin <franco_stellin at hotmail.com> wrote:
>Thanks.
>
>I got this:
>Fatal error: Cannot redeclare wikify() (previously declared in
>C:\Inetpub\maurizio\wiki\local\toc-scripts\freesupport.php:25) in
>C:\Inetpub\maurizio\wiki\local\wikilog\freesupport.php on line
>26

You appear to be loading both the page table of contents and
calendar scripts. These both use the freesupport.php script.

In whichever of toc-config and wikilog-config loads *second*,
comment out the line

    #include_once("local/ ... /freesupport.php");

I should be able to include a test that avoids loading the
same thing twice...

Let me know if this fixes the problem.

--
JR