[Pmwiki-users] Check about capitilization of free links

chr@home.se chr
Mon Sep 13 14:42:33 CDT 2004

Hi

I would just like to check if it is correct a free link like

	{{Group/Page-name}}

should point to a URI like:

	Group/Page-Name

i.e. that the 'N' in 'Name' should be capital. The reason I ask is that
I'd created a page called 'Page-name' (can't remember how, possibly by
entering the name in the URI) and when I referred to it as {{Page-name}}
it didn't work. I don't have a strong opinion on this, except that it's
non-intuitive for a newbie how to refer to 'Page-name' (I did it like
this:
	[[ThisGroup:Page-name Page-name]]

/Christian

--