[Pmwiki-users] two newbe questions

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Thu Sep 16 08:15:38 CDT 2004

On Thu, Sep 16, 2004 at 04:08:53PM +0200, nexyufuli evo wrote:
> hi list
> I'm doing my first steps with pmwiki and i like it very much., I just
> cant figure out two things.
>
> I did read about the groupheader and footer, but i cant find out what i
> have to do to change it. Is the header/footer a separate file like the
> ""groupname.php in the localdirectory, ore how i have to change it?
> Would be very nice if somone could point me in the right direction.

GroupHeader and GroupFooter are wiki pages -- you edit them just like
any other wiki page.  Each WikiGroup can have its own GroupHeader and
GroupFooter pages.

> Secound, i would like to change the sidebar for every group, is this
> possible(with my limited phpnowledge) ?

Just edit Main.SideBar and you'll change the sidebar that appears in
every group (assuming the group doesn't have its own sidebar).  Or did
you want something slightly different from that?