[Pmwiki-users] two newbe questions

nexyufuli evo noskule
Fri Sep 17 15:15:40 CDT 2004

John Rankin wrote:

>On Friday, 17 September 2004 3:16 AM, nexyufuli evo <noskule at gmx.net> wrote:
>

>>Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

>>>GroupHeader and GroupFooter are wiki pages -- you edit them just like
>>>any other wiki page.  Each WikiGroup can have its own GroupHeader and
>>>GroupFooter pages.
>>>

>>That means i make a wikipage with the name GroupName.Footer ore
>>GroupName.GroupFooter . ...i did try this in wiki.d but it was
>>not working.
>>

>The easiest way to create a GroupHeader page is as follows:
>
>- suppose you are on page XYZ.HomePage (XYZ is the name of the group)
>
>- in the browser's address bar, change HomePage to GroupHeader
>  and press Return
>
>- you should see a page that says 'Describe GroupHeader? here.'
>
>- click the question mark after GroupHeader, edit the contents and
>  press Save
>
>- that's it; you are done
>

>thanx for explainations . .. everything is working now

one suggestion for the "bare" skin, i coudent find the autors mail so i
post it here ..
In the "bare.tmpl in the footer section is writen:

Sidebar]'>$[Edit Sidebar]</a>

is it a good idea to change [Main/SideBar] to [$Group/SideBar] so in
wikis with diffrent SideBars per group the group own sidebar will be
edited?

Sidebar]'>$[Edit Sidebar]</a>

thanx for your help
nos