[Pmwiki-users] hacked again ?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Sat Sep 18 10:43:28 CDT 2004

Yeah, there are some annoying people posting wiki spam.  When I see this
happening I'm setting PmWiki to block updates coming from the source
IP address.

PmWiki 2 adds the ability to require URLs to be approved before
they become links.

If the problem gets much worse I'll probably add a "de-spam" option
to the history display, which both removes the spam and adds the IP address
to a blacklist in a single operation.

Pm