[Pmwiki-users] CSS

Shel Holtz shel
Mon Sep 20 16:39:58 CDT 2004

Hi...new to the list and to PMWiki, which is great.

However, I'm having a problem with the CSS (which I've done before on other sites). I can't seem to create a class that works. I want to change the font, hover and other attributes of the "Edit Page" and other links at the top. Any advice? Can't seem to find anything in the documentation on just how to deal with the CSS file that's unique to PMWiki. Here's what I set up in the myskin.css file:

#wikibutton {
  font-size:10pt;
  font-family:ms sans serif, arial, helvetica;
  text-decoration:none
}
#wikibutton:hover {
 font-size:10pt;
 font-family:ms sans serif, arial, helvetica;
 text-decoration: underline
}
#wikibutton:active {
  font-size:10pt;
  font-family:ms sans serif, arial, helvetica;
  text-decoration:underline
}
#wikibutton:visited {
  font-size:10pt.
  font-family:ms sans serif, arial, helvetica;
  text-decoration:underline
}

In the template file, I've added <div id="wikibutton"></div>, and I've added this to my config.php file:

$PageSkin = 'myskin.css';

Can't get anything to happen, though. Thanks for the help!

Shel