[Pmwiki-users] Publishing a part of your wiki -- Experience using PmWiki

Knut Alboldt mailing
Tue Sep 21 03:08:34 CDT 2004

At 23:12 20.09.2004, chr wrote:
>The idea below isn't so bad for certain applications, how come you didn't
>send it to the list?

Oh, I didn't realize that. That's simple the everlasting story with the
"REPLY"-function in my emailer (eudora, I'm still on the windows system).
Have the same problem, sending new requests to the list, cause it's using
my wrong account as the sender and then the mail bounces ...
I wish, I'd a emailer which is configurable, that a reply for all entries
of a certain mailbox (here pmwiki) is always using the maillist-address and
my mailing-account as the sender, i.e. configurable default receiver /
sender addresses for certain mail-archives ...

So here is to the list: :-)