[Pmwiki-users] Link styles

Dawn Green green
Tue Sep 28 09:21:38 CDT 2004

Has the ability to affect wikilink styles eluded me or does it exist?  Right
now, I need a way to change the font size of links within a page.

I have been unable to find info to change the font size for links or to effect
size changes.  Also, I would like to see how I can define link styles for
color, font, size, etc. that can be called as needed or be based on page
divisions.  For example, I would like to define navigational links differently
than page body or define within the text box a link style for all links that
follow.

Is there anything planned for development here or does anything exist?

Dawn

Thunder Data Systems
1008 Santa Fe
Corpus Christi, TX 78404