[Pmwiki-users] v2 advanced tables direction

John Rankin john.rankin
Tue Sep 28 22:15:47 CDT 2004

On Tuesday, 28 September 2004 8:22 AM, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:

>Out of curiosity, what are existing users' plans regarding v2 and
>upgrading to v2?  What features need to exist before people feel they
>can upgrade, and what apprehensions are there about it?

All the core features of PmWiki 1 +  all local customisations +
conversion of core markup + conversion of local customisation markup.

It would be really helpful if the conversion script accepted a
local markup conversion table (eg all the [[ ... ]] -> [: ... :]
entries).

I approach the conversion with some trepidation. We'll probably
leave things on PmWiki 1 for a while.

--
JR