[pmwiki-users] ExtendedMarkup WikiWord Error

Stan Ritchie stan at ritchietribe.net
Fri Apr 1 13:50:30 CST 2005

Hi John,

I updated extendmarkup.php , re-enabled both extendmarkup and
LinkPageCreateFmtToolTip in my config.php and all looks great.  I did
some bouncing around in my wiki and I don't see anything else wrong.
Good work.

Thanks for your help on this one.  I look forward to using more of the
extended markups.

Stan