[pmwiki-users] BuildForms Fatal Error

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sat Apr 2 14:02:43 CST 2005

On Sat, Apr 02, 2005 at 02:47:48PM -0500, Stan Ritchie wrote:
>Ok, I've added $EnableDiag = 1;

>mirror of my live site at: www.christiancyclingpa.com
>
>The page I get the error on is:
>http://www.christiancyclingpa.com/testsite/pmwiki/index.php?n=Camp.Registration
                                                   ^^^^^^^^^

Ummm, I thought you said you hadn't changed the pmwiki.php name?

Are you *sure* that index.php in this case is the latest version of the
pmwiki.php file that comes with beta28?  I'm going to guess that
it's not, because

    http://www.christiancyclingpa.com/testsite/pmwiki/index.php?action=diag

shows that $EditFunctions doesn't include the 'EditTemplate' value
that was introduced in beta26.  Thus the index.php file being used
here probably isn't beta28, and probably is whatever version was
installed prior to your upgrading to beta28.

In particular, note that

http://www.christiancyclingpa.com/testsite/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Camp.Registration

seems to work just fine.

Pm