[pmwiki-users] PmWiki groupe

Neil Herber nospam at eton.ca
Tue Apr 5 13:59:36 CDT 2005

At 2005-04-05  02:45 PM -0400, Radu is rumored to have said:
>To do so, you'd place the files for that group in wikilib.d
>
>At 02:14 PM 4/5/2005, EuGeNe wrote:
>
>>I would like to know if it is possible to create a farm level group that
>>would be common to all fields, kind of what the PmWiki/ groupe does.

If I understand wikilib.d operation properly, then this solution provides a
common set of default pages for groups that share a common name in
different fields.

However, if someone edits page1 in  commongroup1 in field1, it will be the
only field showing that edited content because it will now have a local
version of the page in the field's wiki.d directory. The other fields will
still be seeing the common page in wikilib.d.

Neil

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/
Tel: (613) 829-4668