[pmwiki-users] Feature request: Action lists in skins

David Spitzley dspitzle at wash.k12.mi.us
Fri Apr 8 15:03:13 CDT 2005

>>> "Patrick R. Michaud" <pmichaud at pobox.com> 04/08/05 2:50 PM >>>
On Fri, Apr 08, 2005 at 07:55:41PM +0200, Joachim Durchholz wrote:
> Agreed, but currently PmWiki makes no attempt at making the
> invisible-but-available actions discoverable. Not in the UI itself, at
> least (and I have been finding that quite annoying - I don't want to dig
> through documentation just to discover yet another action, I'd really
> prefer to have an "expert mode" or "explorative mode" that shows me all
> actions available to me, useful or not).

Fair enough.  But this capability probably doesn't belong in skins,
then.  Better would be to provide ?action=listactions, which just
displays the available actions as given by the $HandleActions array.
Or we could create (:listactions:) markup, which does the same thing.

Ooh, that would be SPIFFY!

David