[pmwiki-users] Problem

Stefano steagl at people.it
Mon Apr 11 04:16:58 CDT 2005

Il Mon, 11 Apr 2005 10:29:47 +0200, Patrick Ogay
<lists at basel-inside.ch> scrive:

>Have you changed a html-Template?

Nope

>You can also try to run pmwiki without or a minimal config.php and then
>to reimplement all addons.

I keep it as a lst resource :)

>But may be the easyiest solution for you is to install a new parallel
>installation of pmwiki, then you're shure to have correct initial state.
>If installation is successfull you can migrate/copy the date from wiki.d
>in the new wiki.

I have a working copy locally of the wiki with server seted in same
way of the hosting provovider, i'm doing what you suggested now, i'll
lett you know if success or not.

Thanks for the help

Email: steagl at people.it - steagl at despammed.com
BlogPage: http://www.40annibuttati.it/
PGP keys available on keyservers  (cripted & signed PGP mail welcome)