[pmwiki-users] Setting up a Farm - "cannot add header information" error

Matthew matthew at mh-white.com
Mon Apr 11 06:23:00 CDT 2005

Hi,

I'm justing setting up a a Wiki Farm following the standard supplied instructions.
On a my laptop (Windows) were I trailed the setup I wanted to use everything was
fine.
I went Linux based server the real system is one, but I got the following error.

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started
at /web/msgclients/html/msgclientswiki/local/farmconfig.php:5) in
/web/msgclients/html/msgclientswiki/pmwiki.php on line 663

Any suggestions?

Cheers,
Matthew