[pmwiki-users] beta29 + newpageform.php = bug?

Laurent Meister meister at apfelwiki.de
Tue Apr 12 11:20:11 CDT 2005

Hello Patrick,

you wanted bug reports? So here is maybe one. I've updated our pmwiki
this morning. Everything works fine, maybe because we have no user
authentication yet. But I noticed a problem with a script I wrote. The
newpageform.php. It always posts the "new page" on the formpage. :-/

Is someone else of the mailinglist using the script and noticing
similar behavior?

The problem must be here around:

if ($action=='postnewpage') {
$pagename = "{$_REQUEST ['group']}."."{$_REQUEST ['newpagename']}";

Does the changes you've done have some effects on $_REQUEST?

Thanks for your answer

Laurent (kt007)