[pmwiki-users] Gemini skin and extendedmarkup (selfreference vs selflink)

Hans design at flutesong.net
Thu Apr 14 12:02:51 CDT 2005

Thursday, April 14, 2005, 1:53:46 PM, Mac wrote:
> * In the Gemini skin, links/text pointing to the current page is not
>   skinned correctly. (Looking into the pmwiki site I see that it
>   generates a link with class='selflink' but in my site I get plain
>   text with class='selfreference')

pmwiki adds a class='selflink' to a link which referes to the same
page. in pmwiki.php:
  $LinkPageSelfFmt = "<a class='selflink' href='\$LinkUrl'>\$LinkText</a>";

extendmarkup.php replaces this with:
  $LinkPageSelfFmt = "<b class='selfreference'>\$LinkText</b>";
and styles it to:
  b.selfreference { color: #e66e31; border-bottom: 1px dotted; }

Both are not styled by the GeminiTwo skin. If you use extendmarkup.php
you could change the styling there (ca line 84). I don't understand
why you say the selflinks are not styled correctly.

> The Read button at the bottom of the page also looks malplaced.

You can remove it from the page Main.PageFootMenu. It is there as a
visual clue to find a way to normal browse from the edit window or
other windows. It is perhaps not needed as you can also click on the
pagename to get back to browsing the page.

> * I've also noted that the "update icon" on attachments are missing,
>   even when not using the Gemini skin.

Do you mean the little "delta" symbol appearing as superscript?
I forgot how that is done, I hope someone else can tell this.

Best,
~Hans