[pmwiki-users] Open all links on a page... (was: search engine beware!

chr at home.se chr at home.se
Fri Apr 15 10:17:41 CDT 2005

On Fri, 15 Apr 2005, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> of each other.  To review the pages on pmwiki.org I just go to
> Main.AllRecentChanges, and then rapidly click on the links to

Not that I do this myself, at least not often *g*, but in Opera you can
simply press ctrl-j and get a list of all the links on a page. Select them
all and do open...

Oh, and about multiple requests from the same IP... what about people
using NAT? There might be many users behind a single IP... Actually, we
don't even have to think NAT... a *nix machine might well have several
users working at the same time.

/Christian